Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Magus Zoroaster

It isn't every day that you run across a blog named after a scientist's quick order-of-magnitude calculation, written by a fellow who has done research in quantum computing, focusing on generally conservative politics, orthodox and somewhat evangelical Christian theology, speculation, and the odd bit of fiction. Yes, that's right, I'm talking about Donald Crankshaw's Back of the Envelope, a very fine page that I recently became aware of. After the initial shock, I added him to my "read every day" list. He has lots of good stuff and posts about ten times as often as I do.

But, I mean, dadgum. Life can be eerie.

Somebody go check the link, just to be sure that . . . well, you know. Thanks.
. . . the Magus Zoroaster, my dead child,
Met his own image
Walking in the garden.
That apparition, sole of men, he saw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home